Favorite holiday traditions in Downtown Pittsburgh include:
- Holiday Kidsplay
- PPG Ice Rink
- Carriage Rides
- Holley Trolley
- Pittsburgh Creche
- Santas Around the World
Fifth Avenue Place has its very own tradition of providing family fun! With warm, indoor bathrooms + a food court, they're the perfect family destination.
Friday, November 18: Light Up Night
The Shops and Food Court will be open until 9 p.m. with select eateries open later
5 – 9 p.m. Fifth Avenue FREEZE Liberty Avenue & Stanwix Street
- Visit Pittsburgh’s very own Winter Wonderland at the Fifth Avenue FREEZE!
- Discover a shimmering display featuring the Holidays from Around the World!
- Get up close and snap photos with our Ice Nutcracker, Nesting Doll, Gingerbread House and more.
- Enjoy live ice carving shows by award winning master ice carver Rich Bubin of Ice Creations.
5 – 9 p.m. Family Fun & Festivities Fifth Avenue Place
- Catch up with the Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and create your own snowflake lantern to illuminate your way throughout downtown.
- Show your holiday spirit with a commemorative Airbrush Tattoo.
- Enjoy holiday classics and more like you’ve never heard them before as played by Pittsburgh’s very own majestic bagpiper, Nick Hudson.
- Get in the holiday spirit with live musical performances by the:
- Roger Barbour Jazz Quartet 4:30p – 6:30p
- Max Leake Quartet 7:00p – 9:00p
Join one of Pittsburgh’s best known neighbors, Mr. McFeely and Highmark Caring Place families for a Majestic Countdown & Splash of Fireworks to Kick Off the Official Lighting of the Historic UNITY TREE!
Don't forget that you can park in Pittsburgh Parking Authority garages for FREE on certain days! Full details here.
I'm excited to head downtown with my family for lots of holiday fun! Anyone else?
Fifth Avenue Place
120 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
This post is sponsored so I received compensation or products in exchange for my promotion. All opinions remain my own as I don't endorse companies that I don't value.
Post a Comment