RADical Days runs September 24th - November 9th, 2014.
Some highlights for families include:
Wednesday, September 24
- PNC Park - Free Admission 10am-3pm (TOURS ONLY)
- Allegheny County Parks - Hartwood Acres Hay Day & Allegheny Green Festival - Free Admission: 11am-4pm. Hay rides, pumpkin patch, arts & crafts, petting zoo, bounce house, Halloween puppet show + more!
Monday, September 29
- Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Garden - Free admission: 9:30am – 5pm
Saturday, October 4, 2014
- National Aviary - Free Admission: 10am-5pm
- Boyce/Mayview Park - The Outdoor Classroom - Free admission 2-8pm. Guided nature hikes, geocaching, crafts and campfire treats (campfire 5:00 – 8:00 PM only).
Sunday, October 5Saturday, October 11
- Frick Art & Historical Center - Free admission 10am-5pm. Experience the Frick's new Orientation Center; explore Clayton, the restored Frick family mansion, by taking free, self-guided tours; FREE family activities, including scavenger hunts, games, and art activities!
- Carnegie Museum of Art and Carnegie Museum of Natural History - Free admission: 10am-5pm.
- Sen. John Heinz History Center and Western PA Sports Museum - Free admission: 10am-5pm
- THE MATTRESS FACTORY - Free admission: 1-5pm
Sunday, November 9
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium - Free admission: 9am-5pm (gates close at 4pm)
These are just a FEW of the events to highlight, go here to view the full schedule. Over 50 free events & admissions in under 2 months!
You can also join the email alert list for RADical Days 2014, or get text message alerts on your mobile device, by texting RAD to 79797; message and data rates may apply. Or follow RAD and RADical Days announcements on Facebook.