Thursday, May 23, 2013
Starting at 8:30 a.m. - 5pm
500 Mansfield Ave., Pittsburgh, PA
Let’s face it: everything changes once you become a mom. There are neverending demands on your time and resources, and those demands are greater than ever before. We all want what’s best for our families, but we’re often asked to give more of ourselves than we have to give. Sometimes, it feels like there’s no time left to do everything we want to do.
“Wouldn’t it be cool,” we thought, “if there was an event for moms where they could invest in themselves for once?” A day away from the juggling act. A day to get inspired, empowered, pampered, and connected.
So we created The Mom Con. A series of events designed to empower women with the tools they need to pursue their passions while being the best moms they can be. With relevant and valuable information, and the opportunity to connect with other moms, The Mom Con will help you achieve the vision you have for your life, your career — and your children.
Whatever you’re facing, we have a speaker and the resources to help you address it. We promise you will be transformed, empowered and armed to the fullest with the tools you need to succeed – both as a woman and a mother.
No matter where you are in life — a stay at home mom, or work inside the home or out — The Mom Con has something for every mother!
See the full schedule here.
- The ultimate in program content from acclaimed speakers and experts
- Opportunities to connect and network with other local moms
- Pampering from local businesses, including massages and image consultations
- A sneak peek at some of the coolest products on the market for moms and their kids
- Free goodies & giveaways
- The inspiration and tools you need to pursue your passions while caring for your kids
- Readiness to tackle the challenges of motherhood
- Feel refreshed, rejuvenated and walk away having a clear picture of where you want to go and what to do next
- Connections with a community of moms just like you
SPACE IS LIMITED! SAVE $10 WHEN YOU REGISTER BY APRIL 30TH.
Get $10 off your registration when you enter code "momtourage" (without the quotes) where it says Enter Promotional Code on the registration page. That will change the price from $57 to $47.
For group discount information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post a Comment