This post in partnership with Kidsburgh and The Motherhood. All opinions remain my own and I don't promote venues that my family doesn't love!
Alright friends, summer is almost here! My kids are dragging through their final days of school (anyone else unmotivated to give any more spelling words? 💁😆)
We are starting to put together our summer bucket list! One of our favorite activities to do at the beginning of the summer is to sit down together and talk about specific places that my kids want to visit over their summer break.
Some of our favorites that we plan to do this summer:
- Hikes at Fall Run Park + Creek
- Beach time at Raccoon Creek State Park
- Boyce Mayview Park + Ball Field: Accessible & Sensory-friendly playground
- Round Hill Farm + Spray Park
- Free indoor gym at The Landing
- Troy Hill Spray Park
- Free movies in the park
- $1 Summer Movie Clubhouse or $4 Summer Movie Camp (includes snacks!)
As a parent, I am always looking for new and fun experiences for my kids. And with 4 kids, things that are either free or don't cost a small fortune. 😳 This summer, I am partnering with Kidsburgh to help you find the best local fun in the Pittsburgh region! Kidsburgh is an awesome go-to resource focusing on the people and and ideas making Pittsburgh a great place to raise kids. And I think we have a pretty fantastic city in which to raise kids!
- Three River Arts Festival
- Summer Movies – where to watch and the deals
- Water Fun - the best places around the city to cool off (will include free options as well!)
- Every Monday, Kidsburgh editors share a fun, educational project for kids to create (some with adult supervision, of course!)
- For more Maker Monday projects and other fun stuff for kids, visit the Kidsburgh Activities page.
Follow Kidsburgh on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and checkout Kidsburgh.org for all the
happenings in and around Pittsburgh!
Whatever your kids ages and whatever your kids interests, you are sure to find lots of summer fun in the 'Burgh!
SO......LET'S BRING ON SUMMER!
#Kidsburgh, #SummerFun, #SummerInPittsburgh