Dress up your home with this easy Halloween garland! This garland is made with toilet paper rolls and a few other craft supplies for an inexpensive and kid friendly craft.
* Toilet paper rolls
* Kids paint
* Googly eyes
* Construction paper (for the bat wings)
* Hole punch
* Finishing line such as yarn, fishing line, twine, etc.
* Tape, hooks, nails (basically something to hang your garland from)
1. Paint the tube black
2. Glue on the googly eyes
3. Add an upside down smiley face, then paint two triangles for fangs
4. Draw out bat wings (Doesn't need to be perfect!!!)
5. Cut the wings out
6. Glue the wings to the back of the toilet paper roll
1. Paint the tube green
2. Draw a hairline and paint that area with black paint
3. Glue on the googly eyes
4. Add a mouth and some scars with black paint or black marker
1. Paint the tube whatever color you want!
2. Glue on googly eyes (mix up the number and sizes of the eyes)
3. Add a mouth (smiley or scary)
1. Paint the tube white
2. Glue on googly eyes
3. Draw a circle for the mouth
4. Paint the circle black
Putting the garland together
1. Punch a hole on each side of the tube
2. Pull the finishing line through the holes of each tube
3. Hang your garland
Robyn is a runner who is constantly challenging herself to achieve new goals. Follow her endeavors at http://barbellboundless.blogspot.com/.