Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Here’s what you need to do to increase your chances of snagging free glasses…
* Head over to the Coastal Contacts Facebook page now, “like” them and click on the “Get the Code” button (remember, this code will not be valid until November 18th at 12:01 PM EST)
* Then head over to CoastalContacts.com and pick out your favorite frames (try to find between 3-5 frames that you would be happy with since many styles are sure to sell out quickly). You may even want to bookmark these pages so that you’re prepared on Thursday.
* Then just be sure to schedule time to hang out in front of the computer on Thursday at Noon EST (and keep in mind that I’ll be sure to remind you on Thursday morning)
* Only the first 10,000 people will be able to use the coupon code to snag a FREE pair of glasses including the frame and standard 1.5 index lenses (note: you will need to pay shipping/handling charges will usually range between $10-$15). Keep in mind that if you have received a free pair of glasses from Coastal Contacts before, then you are not eligible for this promotion; limit one free pair per household.
* This promotion is only valid for web orders. If you need help with your web order, call the optical staff at 1-866-333-6888.
* Certain frames are NOT eligible for the promotion. If you see a “Coupons not applicable” message on a pair of frames, then it is excluded from the promotion.
* You will need a copy of your current eyeglasses prescription (it’s different from your contact lens prescription) and your PD measurement. Sometimes your PD will be on your prescription, but if not, watch this instructional video on how to measure it.
* After you have chosen your frames and selected your shipping method, you’ll go to a “Order Review & Payment” page, where you can enter and apply your coupon code. After applying your code, you will see your order total before you choose to check out (remember that you will have to pay shipping/handling charges of $10-$15)
* If you would prefer to order a pair of prescription sunglasses, you can use the coupon code and then you can add a tint to your lenses and simply pay for the cost of the tinting, which is about $30.
* Your free pair of glasses will include the standard 1.5 index lenses, which accommodates up to a -8.00. However, if your prescription is over a + or -2.00, you may want to upgrade to a thinner, lighter lens. If you choose to upgrade your lenses, or have selected progressives, Transitions or a tint, you will see the cost of the upgrade in your order total.
* If you’re not happy with your glasses for any reason, Coastal Contacts will allow one exchange for another free pair at an equal or lesser value. They’ll even pay for the return shipping and send you a return label. Just give them a call at 1-866-333-6888 to make arrangements. Remember to keep your box and all the accessories that came with your order.